Volunteers are the backbone of our organization and contribute greatly in so many ways.
- Give tours of our museum and special exhibits.
- Greet visitors and work in the Museum Store.
- Delve into history and organize research materials for special projects.
- Provide maintenance and upkeep on exhibits and displays.
- Help teach in our expanded educational programming efforts.
- Be a green-thumbed and help with the society’s renown “Madison in Bloom” garden tour.
There are many way you can help! If you enjoy making your community a richer place to live, we would love to talk with you about all these opportunities and more. Give us a call at (812) 265-2335 or e-mail us to:email@example.com&subject=volunteer%20opportunities%20at%20jchs for more info.