The Jefferson County Historical Society encourages people to join the Society in its efforts to save our heritage and serve the community. Every member is important to us, and members receive a wide array of benefits.
We are a not-for-profit organization and as such, membership dues, gifts, donations and grants are the primary support our operation. All gifts (including membership dues) are tax deductible.
Benefits of Membership
- Subscription to JCHS Newsletter
- 10% Book & Publication Discount
- 10% Museum Store Discount
- Invitation to Exhibit Openings and other Special Events
- Invitation to Annual Membership Dinner with Guest Speaker
- Member Rates for Special Events
- Free Admission to Heritage Center Exhibits & Collections
- Free Admission to Railroad Station & Caboose Exhibits
- Free Admission to JCHS Archives & Research Library